Friday, June 5, 2009

Violence Unsilenced


I am on vacation for the next two weeks. This vacation is much needed and I have been anticipating it for over a month now. Usually, once a week I post a chapter from my book, Screwed Up: My Life which is compiled in one post over at my other blog.

However, since I am going to be gone and will not be able to interact with you, I am inviting you to read another blog which deals with abuse survivors and victims and gives them a voice and a place to speak out and tell their stories. This blog, Violence Unsilenced, is owned by Maggie of Okay.Fine.Dammit.




Read the survivor stories, comment and give support, uplift one another, and add her button to your blog. Perhaps you may even be inspired to write your own story of overcoming adversity. Above all, help Shed the Shell of Shame.

No comments: